- We aim to produce public health professionals who could fulfill the needs of the population of all ages, from womb to tomb for good health and wellbeing.
- We also try our best to provide the highest quality of public health training for both undergraduates and postgraduates pursuing courses involving Family Health.
- For undergraduate students, we teach them to become doctors who can improve the health of people and their communities.
- For postgraduate students, we train them to become public health professionals who will establish and maintain public health programmes throughout the life course.
- Apart from that, we promote healthy lifestyle and collaborate with other organisations including public, private and non-governmental organisations in teaching, learning and research.